Monday, August 20, 2007

Feels great to see my posts in my rss feeds

I am going to let out a secret! It feels great to see my own posts in my own rss feeds a.k.a. G-Reader. Every time I see my post followed by the no. of new items, my heart leaps. Today it's showing 3 and after this post, it would be 4. I don't want to read them and make them disappear.

I know it's stupid but that's how it is. Today was a typical Monday, I got stuck heavily in traffic and reached office at 11.30 AM. Then did a few things, Mario wasn't in office. I am re-reading Calvin and Hobbs and it's great. The only thing remaining is the book, "World is flat" which I need to finish. Lets hope I do that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

November 11, 2008 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home