Friday, May 04, 2007

Improving my body language

I have decided to put in some effort to improve my body language. I will work on following 5 points-
  1. Won't cross my legs or arms - This is the first rule of good body language but I flay it all the time. My hands (and legs while I am sitting) are usually crossed. And I am not being defensive or guarded at that time.
  2. Relaxing my shoulders - My shoulders are usually up and forwarded which conveys that I am tensed. Hence, I will try to shake them when doing wrong and pull them back.
  3. Won't touch my face - Self explanatory.
  4. Keeping my head up - I look down a lot, even when I am walking. I will now look up and straight.
  5. Won't fidget - Won't move my legs in a rapid motion and won't drum my fingers.
Lets work on these five points first and then I will seek further improvement. Today is May 4th, 2007 and I will be back with my comments (as to how well I did it) on May 11th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home